Friday 13 December 2013

Pelli Okaditho FirstNight Iddaritho..,3

In the first part I described our Suhagraat. I must say, it was the worst mistake of my life to allow my wife Sudha to be fucked by her boy friend on my suhagraat that also before my eyes while I was made to lick and suck their pussy, ass and cock.(Although I liked doing all those degrading things. As a result of this I became his slave.) Thus treated like a dog.Now coming to the next morning of my suhagraat. I was still sleeping on the floor of hotel room. Asif slept with my wife on my wedding bed. He slept naked on the bed with my wife, talking and joking all the night. When ever I opened my eyes I remember they were giggling at me and laughing with some or the other adult jokes.He said to my wife, "I loved fucking you on your suhagrat and being with you on your honey moon also. I fucked you before your useless husband. Still, I am not satisfied, I would love to fuck you more."My wife laughed at his comments and said, "Sure, I also liked your big cock inside me and I am also not satisfied. We can continue our fucking entire honeymoon. Even when we reach Pune we will continue this. But let us sleep now."I also drifted to sleep. How long I slept, I dont remember. But at 4.30 in the morning I was awaken by Asif, who was again shouting at me. When I opened my eyes groggily saw him standing very close to me asking me to get up at once. He kicked me in my butt to wake me up fully. I was now fully awake.He brought his leg in front of me and said, "Kiss my leg and say thank you."I did it instantly, "Your wife is sleeping, don't disturb her cucky boy. I have fucked her again after you slept. You sleep on the floor today its your sughraat. I am going out for morning jog while you take good care of Sudha." he said and left !!!!!!I looked at Sudha who was still sleeping. They got ready at 11.00 am and left the hotel for sight seeing. They wanted to visit the city on their own. As I was his slave I was not taken along. But they promised if I don't jerk off, they would take me out for a party. I was too tired to go out with them. So I prefered sleeping in the room. I slept for the whole day while Sudha and Asif went out for some sight seeing.In the evening I got a call from Sudha and she asked me to get ready. They were going to take me out on a party. When they reached the hotel, I told Asif and Sudha about my chat with Sultana and his piss ideas and lap fuck idea. (Pissing on my naked body and not cleaning it and Asif fucking Sudha while she sits on my lap)They too loved the idea. Asif asked me to lock my cock in cage I did it instantly and gave him the key. He asked me to remain naked and get on my knees. He tied a towel on my neck like leash of dog and pulled me. He took me to bathroom and started peeing on me. Nice golden shower it was.Sudha, my wife was laughing at this. She also got the kick, she came in and peed on my face and body. I drank some of the piss rest falling on the toilet floor. Asif made me to lick the urine dropped on floor. I was true dog.Asif had orderd for food. He asked me not to wash myself but only dry, I understood he wanted me to stink like an animal. I came out of the toilet after licking the toilet floor. Asif asked me to wear bra and panties which they had bought for me (red bra and panties). I was on all fours to become a dog with my tounge hanging out. After some time the door bell rang. It was the waiter and food had arrived. I was in red panty and bra on all four. I wanted to go inside toilet to hide myself but I was not allowed to move.The waiter came in and was amazed to see Asif and Sudha, sitting on chair and me in bra and panties, on hands and knees like a dog with tounge hanging outside.Asif said to waiter, "Truth and dare khel rahe hain, ye uska dare hai, wo mera kutta hai abhi."(We are playing truth and dare I have made him my dog)He said nothing, I liked Asif's presence of mind, and to support him I barked like a dog. Asif also got bolder.Seeing me cooperating with him, said to waiter, "Dekha mera kutta" and threw a chicken piece on the floor and asked me to eat. Sudha got angry but seeing that I was also cooperating she said nothing. I enjoyed the act and ate it like dog (put my hands at back) directly by mouth. Surprised by my act, the waiter went out of room. I continued in the same vein and rest of my dinner was thrown on floor like dog.In the evening it was time for us to go to the party. It was adult theme party where only couples were allowed. Asif had to pay a huge sum to get in. He enrolled himself as lover and me and Sudha as husband and wife. We changed to look beautiful. Asif wore jeans and tshirt, Sudha was wearing short skirt and top inside were her bra and panties.I too was in jeans and t shirt but with red hot bra and panties inside (Asif wanted me to wear it. I was glad that I was wearing jeans and t shirt over bra and panty ) also my cock was locked in the cage, he had the key. Then we started for the party venue in Goa. It was very closely guarded, security was tight. No one was allowed inside without proper tickets.When we reached the venue, I was shocked to see that it was attended mostly by scantily clad foreigners and hardly any indians could be seen. Most of them were naked and women were showing there boobs while some couple were fucking each other. No one actually cared about us.Sudha and me were not comfortable at this party but Asif said, "Don't be scared as no one knows us here. Sab log foreigner hai."This was true so we started dancing and enjoying. I saw Asif chatting with somebody.Asif introduced us, "This is Sudha and Arun. They are wife and husband, and he is our friend."Oh God, finally he showed some respect to me and said that I was Sudha's husband. This happiness was short-lived as after some time Asif and Sudha got into each other's arms. They were clinging like two lovers. Suddenly the light dimmed a little. Taking advantage of this, he took off Sudha's top and pulled down her jeans, Sudha was made to dance in bra and panties.In return she also took off his tshirt and jeans. Now almost everyone was naked in that party, except me.One big negro came to me asked me, "Hey mate, why don't you remove some clothes."I was very reluctant because I was wearing bra and panties inside, so I said, "I am feeling shy. I can't remove my clothes before so many people."He didn't listen to me and grabbed my tshirt, and after some force he took off my t shirt and jeans. I was standing in bra and panty. Everybody was giggling at me.The negro said, "What are you wearing man?......... red hot bra and panties. Are you gay or cross dresser? I never saw such a man before. Hey everybody come here.See this guy."I was ashamed of my predicament. It was so embarrassing. Suddenly negro saw a bulge in my panty and asked me to remove my panty too. I remembered, my cock was in cage so no way I was going to strip in front of everyone. Then hearing negro's raised voice few people stood around me started rooting me, "Come on come strip."Hearing their ranting Asif and Sudha also came near me and asked me to strip. I was shocked to see that Sudha and Asif were already naked.Asif knew why I wasn't taking off my panties, he said, "Chup chap nikal de apni panty varna sab ke samne forcefullly utarni padegi."Hearing this I pulled down my panties, my head hanging down with shame. The people surrounding me looked at the cage around my cock. They were pointing at my cock cage and laughing loud. Negro knew it was cock cage.He asked me, "Where is the key to this lock?"Asif pulled the key from his pocket and started flaunting it, "I have the key, I hold the key for his cock cage."Few people congratulated him for holding key and said, "He is the real man."It was a very shameful moment for me. Asif wanted me to feel more ashamed.Asif said, "See, this is Sudha his wife. They have come to Goa on honeymoon. He is a useless fellow, I have been fucking his wife since her suhagraat and thi fellow's cock has been locked in cock cage. Do you want a demo? I want to fuck Sudha, right now in this party, right before your eyes. Who wants to see? All are invited here. I will fuck his wife before his eyes while she will sit on his lap. "He asked me sit on a sofa near by with my cock still locked in cage. Sudha came naked and sat on my naked lap(maybe they wanted to use sultanasinha's idea right there in party) I held her legs wide for him and he got on his knees and placed his cock head at her now moist cunt. His cock went inside easily and he slowly started fucking her, in the party.Surprisingly, only four to five people were interested in our show. The rest were busy with their own things. Suddenly the big negro came near us and started pressing Sudha's boobs. I covered Sudha's boobs with my hands and wanted to push him off but he was too big for me to push. He removed my hands from her boobs and began fondling my wife's nipple in the party.I tried to attract Asif's attention to this, wishing he would stop the negro from using my wife but he was not interested in it. He was busy fucking her. Negro began sucking her left nipples while pressing the other. Then Sudha caught his big cock in her hands. Our eyes were widened seeing the size. It was at least 12 inch and thick as my wrist.Negro caught Sudha's head and inserted his cock in her gaping mouth. She greedily began sucking his big cock. I was also shaking in couch due to Asif's pounding her cunt. Negro was fucking Sudha's mouth. She was enjoying her double whammy.Sudha said to negro, "SUCKING YOUR COCK NOW..........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...................FUCCKKKKKKK MY HOT MOUTH .......FUCK.....FUCK.......FUCK MY MOUTH !!!"What an experience it was wife being fucked on my lap and my cock was trying to get erect, it needeed a good mouth or warm cunt or even a nice jerk but I couldn't help as it was locked in a cage.

No comments:

Post a Comment